|Monday||—||8am – 5pm + evening classes|
|Tuesday||—||8am – late + evening classes|
|Wednesday||—||8am – 5pm + evening classes|
|Thursday||—||8am – late|
|Friday||—||8am – late|
|Saturday||—||9am – late|
|Sunday||—||9am – late|
The main gallery and ground floor cafe are wheelchair accessible.
No bikes are permitted inside the building.
Dogs are welcome.
Directions from Hackney Wick Station
Overground: Hackney Wick station is within walking distance along the canal. One stop from Stratford Station. Approx 7 minutes walk from station.
DLR: Pudding Mill Lane is also within walking distance and has good connections to North and South London. Approx. 10 minutes walk from station.
Buses: 8 (Closest stop Parnell Road), 26, 30, 236, 276 (Closest stop Wansbeck Road), 488, 388. Night bus 26.
Cycling & Driving
Cycling: River Lea with links from the Regents Canal and the Hertford Union.
Driving: Visitors are encouraged to use public transport where possible, there is no free parking in the immediate area.
Stour Space is within walking distance from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park & Stratford Westfield, approx. 15 minutes walk.
Directions from Hackney Wick Overground Station
1. Turn left out of Hackney Wick Station
2. Take the first left onto White Post Lane (lots of building work going on!)
3. Follow the road as it bends to the right and at the junction take a left to continue following
White Post Lane
4. When you reach the top of White Post Lane turn right onto the canal path and follow this
around the bend (the Olympic Stadium can be seen directly ahead)
5. Follow the canal as it bends to the right and go left over the first footbridge
6. After going over the footbridge you will exit onto Roach Road and Stour Space is directly