- By Team on October 15, 2018Read more
Emma is a London based visual artist with 10 years professional experience working with brands to create distinctive storytelling, design and artistic direction. Collaborating on set, in studio or location with contemporary photographers, designers, stylists, artists and directors to deliver content that inspires through print and online.
Emma works from her studio in Hackney Wick . Her paintings and illustrations have been shown in the UK, Ibiza, and Beirut where her last installation the flowerheads took place.
Her upcoming show ‘Fluctuations’ will take place on Thursday 1 November At Stour Space in Hackney Wick.
- By Team on October 13, 2018Read more
Chop X Beats is returning to Hackney Wick for the ultimate party experience. Taking place on Saturday 27th October 2018 at Stour Space in Hackney Wick. Chop X Beats will be bringing the great tastes from Mother Africa.
From delicious authentic West African food to African inspired art, Chop x Beats offers THE Afropoltian experience to enjoy along with the music. We have the best Dj’s in London making sure the vibes are correct!
- By Team on October 11, 2018Read more
Wave and Mindfulness Mediation (Kundalni /Osho / Tantra Tradition). The Wave mediation is a powerful movement based mediation that circulates energy through the five main chakras. Ancient yogic traditions focused on movement and concentration to open the chakras circulating the subtle energies to restore balance, vitality and health, enabling a more expansive state of consciousness. The wave
- By admin on September 17, 2018Read more
- By Team on August 19, 2018Read more
- By Team on August 4, 2018Read more
- By admin on August 2, 2018Read more
- By admin on July 20, 2018Read more
- By Team on July 10, 2018Read more
- By Team on June 21, 2018Read more
- By admin on June 18, 2018Read more
- By admin on June 15, 2018Read more